Wednesday 13 October 2010

Beecroft Museum



How exciting to be part of the Activate exhibition at the Beecroft. I love having the opportunity to share my work with the world. These paintings really express my joy at being in France this summer. I can feel the vibrancy and warmth when I look at them.
I would not have been able to have take part in the exhibition without the support of Cherry and Tom who very kindly delivered my work to the Museum and the required day. Look at Cherry looking very proud of her lovely work.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Angela - So pleased to be part of the exhibition too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a grea tpost and a great two pictures so nice to see you both. Now I really kind of know who I am talking to. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Angela,
    we found your work in "ArtistsInfo" very interesting and you are most welcome to join our non commercial and non profitable International Artists and Art Lovers Community AthensArt http://athensart-2010.ning.com that counts, up to now, over 5.000 members from 152 countries, is located in Athens and represents "The Positive side of Life" and the certainty that "Friendship through Art can change the World"!
    With Love and Friendship,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete