Monday 29 March 2010

Arty business


Well as it seems that there is more to being an artist that spending all waking hours in the studio painting.I have been looking through my sketch books and found some quite delightfull sketches,(sometimes they seem must more interesting than the finished painting). I think it is the freshness that appeals so much.
Just approved the proofs for my business cards. Also finally made the effort and have instructed a web designer to build me a website. Very exciting.
Also found time for some life drawing which is really a good wasy to keep the drawing skills well honed.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the business cards and web site - drawing looks full of technical ability - well done - lovely bumping into you today in london - so strange -

    ReplyDelete